Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Challenge Yourself


I like that I have friends who challenge my way of thinking and the way I process things. We all have different perspectives and move at our own pace in this life.

I think it's important to constantly strive to grow as a person, and others constructive criticism of you is necessary for this. But what I think is more important is that you sit and meditate, and recognize the things that you need to work on. Not for others, but because in the long run it will make you happy.

I recognize my faults as a young woman, and believe me I am trying every day to get a little better at this conscious adult thing...

I am not trying to reach perfection, as that is ridiculous. I am simply trying to be happy.

Love yourself! Others will follow...

0 comments: